Saturday 16 January 2016

Choices

I'm writing this up,
To clear off my mind,
Though I may feel nuts,
Searching for something I cannot find.

I asked myself every morning,
Where have you been,
Because I need to tell you something,
But I don't know where to begin.

I wrote it on a paper,
Everything I want to say,
But the pen just chasing my finger,
Because I lost my words half the way.

So I listened to my heart,
For what it's going to say,
I know it's hard,
But this is the only way.

I close my eyes,
And found this small voice,
That want's you to make a choice,
whether to stay or walk away.

If you stay,
I'll take you far away,
And dance your favourite song,
Every night and day.

If you walk away,
The pain is the price I have to pay,
For your love game that I started to play,
Believing that it would be my lucky day.

Ruznan Ruzuki,
160116.

No comments:

Post a Comment